Microsoft, a leader in its security information and event management work
Cybersecurity is critical in an increasingly digitized world with more risks from hackers. Companies are concerned about protecting their data and equipment. Therefore, any recognition of cybersecurity tools enhances the value of these products.
Microsoft, of which Plain Concepts is a partner, is in luck. The consulting firm Gartner has named it a leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Security Information and Event Management. It also ranks highest on the Ability to Execute axis.
Microsoft’s position in the quadrant «validates our commitment to empowering our customers with a cloud-native SIEM powered by AI and automation.»
This is achieved with the Microsoft Sentinel tool, a cloud-native SIEM that collects corporate security data. It does this by leveraging artificial intelligence and connectors. Sentinel, which serves both large and small enterprises, is constantly updated with customer feedback and emerging innovations to thwart new types of attacks.
What Gartner values Microsoft
Gartner has valued Microsoft’s strengths:
- Its ecosystem of integrated security products. Identity, endpoint, networks… «Buyers that invest in a wide set of Microsoft products — both security and nonsecurity — can expect excellent security visibility across their estate.»
- Improved processes and results. «Clients that are investing in Microsoft Sentinel have already seen a significant and continued increase in functionality, usability and growth in end-user communities over the period of their investment.»
- Scalable and hybrid operations. The Lighthouse feature allows multiple instances of Sentinel to be configured, managed, and inspected. It «benefits both users with complex environments, and those who are using Sentinel and want to move to a managed services model with either Microsoft directly or with one of the growing number of managed services partners in the marketplace.»
Microsoft and Plain Concepts
As we said before, Plain Concepts and Microsoft are partners. We have extensive experience in cybersecurity. Our vision is based on a Zero Trust approach, adaptable to the new hybrid work models since it protects information wherever it is accessed.
Our Zero Trust approach reaches different security layers or elements:
- Identity of people, devices, and processes.
- Endpoints of devices and applications (local or cloud).
- Access networks to corporate material.
- Physical or virtual infrastructures.
In addition, Microsoft awarded us in the Security category during the Microsoft Inspire 2022 Spain. Specifically, it recognized our work in technical security guides and scripts for deploying Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure in the Spanish National Cryptologic Center (CCN-CERT), an organization attached to the National Intelligence Center (CNI). With this work, we have become an Implementing Entity of CCN-STIC Guides, which also recognizes our expertise in security.
As you can see, our relationship with Microsoft is close, and has been awarded for our contribution to improving corporate cybersecurity. We look forward to working with you to strengthen your company’s structures.