Harness the Power of Data & AI in Legal Services
Kick-start your transformation today with Microsoft and Plain Concepts!
Do you think consolidating and governing your data estate centrally is too complex? Think again! Plain Concepts is helping firms modernize their data strategy, extract insights, and differentiate with unique digital services.
Learn how Plain Concepts can transform the legal industry, and enable firms to address their most common challenges, with the help of Sidra Data Platform, a strategic, highly automated data platform built on Microsoft Services.
- Data Fundamentals for Legal
- Transform Data Silos, merge a variety of data sources such as iManage, CRM, Finance data, etc. for improved analysis and insights
- Address data management, data quality, data security, and data governance challenges
- Merger & Acquisitions – integration of systems and platforms
- Consolidate single customer views
- Preview of Knowledge Extraction with AI
- Contract Analysis: accelerate legal search and leverage AI to surface key insights from paper-based contracts
The second session will take place in September and we’ll dive deeper into Legal innovation and Advanced Analytics. You’ll learn to differentiate and disrupt with:
- New Digital Revenue Streams
- Automation of case management
- Matter assignment to the fee earner with Machine Learning
- Reduce manual, repetitive tasks, to maximize case efficiency and case margins
- Capture matter-related insights with conversational AI
- Measure the ROI of marketing efforts and identify high-value leads (cases)
- Smart invoicing – consolidation of financial data
- Data Science for Bid Optimisation
UK Growth Strategy Lead at Plain Concepts
What I love most about technology is that it is the closest thing we have to magic!
Feel free to connect with me, always happy to help.
Francisco Adrián Martinez Miranda
UK Team Lead at Plain Concepts
Microsoft Data & AI UK Lead for the Legal Industry
I am responsible for leading customers through transformational projects, embracing the transition to Cloud Computing and utilising the power of Microsoft and its Azure Data and Machine Learning Platform to increase revenue, drive operational efficiencies and provide a superior customer and employee experience.