Sustainable Energy and IoT
Since many regions and countries have already stated that they want to become independent in energy, renewable energies are going to play an increasing part in their plans. In this webinar, we will talk about some challenges and how technology but more specifically IoT plays a role in this transition.
We will show you some examples of dashboards and the information gathered from devices, and we will share some of the metrics of a real case study for the company Acciona. To finish the session, we will also be showing more use cases of how IoT can be deployed in this sector.
- Introduction – Overall approach of the topics of this session by Wendy Chin, with a quick presentation of the speakers.
- Sustainable Energy Challenges – James Lockyer will talk about the future of this industry and the challenges that should be faced with technology.
- Renewable Energy and Data – Wendy Chin will be showing us how IoT, AI, and Data need to adapt to the different approaches required by the sector.
- Acciona Case Study – A representative example of the greenest power utility in the world with a review of the improvements made by Plain Concepts.
- IoT and AI Solutions – Eduardo Matallanas will talk about many different technologies that can be used in the sector in order to get better results.
Partner Development Manager at Plain Concepts
Throughout my career, I have launched products and initiatives into new markets. I consider myself a self-starter with international work experience in Europe, APJ, and North America.
Principal Software Engineer at Plain Concepts
I have also been in a product company such as Cabify where I have been in charge of projects to create an impact in the marketplace, through automation of tasks, creation of different models for the monitoring and improvement of its users, as well as their implementation production.
Azure IoT Industry & Sustainability Sales Director of EMEA at Microsoft
IoT solutions are enabling organizations to meet their ESG goals, we are fortunate to be working with a number of solution providers across multiple scenarios including renewables, grid management, EV charging, connected streetlights, and building energy management.