Endpoint Management Workshop
How are you managing your mobile devices, laptops, and other user endpoints? Do you know if your user’s devices are compliant with your IT policies?
Today’s users are looking for more ways to remain productive while working on any device. Up to 95% of organizations allow personal devices in the workspace. All these devices add additional risks when you consider that 70 million smartphones are lost every year.
With users asking for more ways to work the way they want, this workshop will show you how to manage both company-owned and user-chosen devices in the cloud.
What will you learn?
Experience the power of modern device management within your own environment. This workshop will show you how to leverage intelligent security, risk-based controls, zero-touch provisioning, advanced analytics, and deep integration to the Microsoft products you already use. By attending, you can:
- Learn how to improve your management capabilities with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Discover and protect your endpoints by enforcing policies and deploying security tools.
- Secure your users’ identities with multi-factor authentication and conditional access from any device.
- Enable your users to be productive with the applications they need, on the devices they want.
Who should attend?
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Endpoint & Device Management Owners/Decision-Makers
- Application Bussiness Owners
- IT Security
- IT Operations
- Security Architect
- Security Engineers
Request your workshop
Get an executive deep dive into remote deployment, management, and the security of corporate and BYOD devices in your organization. Our goal is to show you the best ways to manage endpoints at the enterprise level.
In this workshop, we’ll provide you with the ability to protect your authorized users’ identities so you can authenticate credentials and manage access while still giving users the freedom to collaborate with others.
Don’t hesitate and request today your personalized workshop, based on your organization’s needs, by filling out the following form.
*We will evaluate your application and get in touch with you soon. Please keep in mind that your spot is not guaranteed until we’ve reviewed your request and approved it.