Secure User Identities — Identity Workshop
Are you aware of suspicious user and sign-in behavior in your environment? Do you feel threatened by ongoing suspicious requests?
Identity is today’s control plane for digital transformation. Organizational barriers are blurring between who is in and out of your network. Cloud apps and the increasing use of personal devices and remote work mean that data is no longer centralized behind traditional network security.
With identity attacks on the rise, this workshop will show you how to stop tomorrow’s data breaches by securing identities today. We will help you find identity risks happening now in your environment, gain insights on your application landscape, and improve your identity security posture.
What will you learn?
In this workshop, we’ll show you how identity is the fundamental pillar of an integrated security philosophy and end-to-end security strategy. By attending, you can:
- Optimize identity: Identify potential risks related to identity and see opportunities for improvement.
- Assess security posture: Receive a numerical rating of your identity security posture and see how it compares to similar organizations.
- Reduce costs: Minimize expenses associated with password reset and helpdesk resources.
- Increase visibility: Get a sample survey of apps your employees are using and if IT supports them or not.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Identity and/or Application Owners/Decision-Makers
- IT Security
- IT Operations
- Security Architect
- Security Engineers
- Application Business Owners
Request your workshop
Request today your customized workshop based on your organization’s needs where we’ll work with you to:
- Understand your identity goals and objectives
- Define your existing and desired identity security posture
- Provide insights into applications used within your environment (sanctioned and unsanctioned by IT)
- Showcase core IT and user security scenarios through demos
- Develop a joint action plan based on key results, recommendations, and next steps
*We will evaluate your application and get in touch with you soon. Please keep in mind that your spot is not guaranteed until we’ve reviewed your request and approved it.