Microsoft Security Workshop
Do you know how many phishing attacks your organization has received? If employees are using the right password protocol? Whether personal data is being exposed? In short, is your organization’s cloud environment as secure as you think it is?
Organizations today are managing a growing volume of data and alerts while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems. Get help achieving your broader security objectives — and identify current and real threats — by scheduling a Microsoft Security Workshop.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organization and based on the recommendations of Microsoft cybersecurity experts. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data, plus clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
What will you learn?
Given the volume and complexity of identities, data, applications, devices, and infrastructure, it’s essential to learn how secure your organization is right now, and how to mitigate and protect against threats moving forward. By attending this workshop, you can:
- Identify current, ongoing risks to your cloud environment
- Walk away with actionable next steps based on your specific needs and objectives
- Document your security strategy for the benefit of key stakeholders
- Better understand how to accelerate your security journey using the latest tools
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Governance Officer
- IT Security, IT Compliance and/or IT Operations
- Data Governance
Request your workshop
Request your personalized workshop today and learn how to strengthen your organization’s approach to cybersecurity, while we help you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks.
*We will evaluate your application and get in touch with you soon. Please keep in mind that your spot is not guaranteed until we’ve reviewed your request and approved it.