dotNET 2022 | Tech Conference
The wait has been long, but we can finally confirm that we have an official date for the dotNET 2022 organized by Plain Concepts. And we anticipate that this fifth edition will be full of new features and will be the biggest so far.
It will be on June 28th and we will be very close to you again because the online format is over. Keep reading to find out more!
dotNET 2022 | Tech Conference
You’ve been asking for it and it’s finally here. The dotNET 2022, the most important event about .NET technologies, Front, AI, Augmented Reality, and collaboration tools in Europe finally has a date and it’s June 28th.
With this edition, we want to bring back the closeness of the previous editions before the pandemic, that’s why we have chosen a face-to-face format for our 2022 edition.
What does this mean? Well, that people who want to experience the event from within will be able to attend in person. The chosen venue is the Teatro Goya in Madrid, a space to enjoy the best sessions and do networking. Therefore, this year the tickets are limited and selling fast, so don’t wait or you’ll miss out!
The event will be divided into 4 tracks with over 20 sessions, where the secrets of the most important technologies of the moment will be discussed by important national and international speakers.
In addition, we have the support of important sponsors such as Microsoft, Intel, Intelequia, DevDNA, Lemon Code…
Why should you attend?
dotNET 2022 is going to be the perfect opportunity to catch up on all the latest developments in .NET and meet the industry experts at a unique event.
If you still need more reasons, here are some of them:
- 4 tracks
- 20+ sessions
- 25+ speakers
- 1 track in English
- 1 track of technical communities
Sessions dotNET 2022
We will have the full agenda very soon, but we didn’t want to wait any longer to give you a preview of the great line-up of speakers that will be joining us in this edition:
- Scott Hunter | Director of Program Management at Microsoft – Keynote.
- Mihaela Roxana Ghidersa | Software Engineer at Strongbytes – “GRAPHQL VS. BFF: a critical perspective.”
- Chema Alonso | CDO at Telefónica – “I.A. for Hacker & Developer.”
- Luis Fraile | CTO at B!Play & DevOps and ALM at Plain Concepts – “GitHub Codespaces: your development framework in the cloud.”
- Debbie O’Brien | Senior Program Manager at Microsoft – “Testing Web Applications with Playwright”
- Eduard Tomàs | Principal Engineer at Plain Concepts – “Asynchrony in .NET: Beyond async/await”.
- Laura Guillén | Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant at Axazure and Mar Pedroche | Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Technical Consultant and MVP en Business Applications – “Join Citizen Developers and Pro Developers with Power Platform.”
- David Gonzalo | Software Engineer at SCRM Lidl and Darío Cerredelo | Project Manager at Tokiota – “Top 10 issues in .NET projects”
- Juan Ramírez | Director of Engineering at Plain Concepts and Carlos Recuero | Software Development Engineer at Plain Concepts – “Dapr for your daily life”
- Luis Ruiz Pavón | Principal Software Engineer at Eventbrite – “A style guide for good object-oriented design.”
- Elena Guzmán | Developer at Prodware – “Dialogs at the heart of the software.”
- Alejandro García | Cloud Engineer at Analyiticalways – “Chaos engineering: a path to application resilience”.
- Manuel Rodrigo Cabello | Research Engineer at Plain Concepts – “Enriching 3D point cloud data with Artificial Intelligence”.
- Xavier Belloso | Senior Software Engineer at baVel and Meri Herrera | Senior Developer at baVel– “Only In Production We Trust”.
- Alexander González | Data Scientist at Plain Concepts – “Let’s focus more on data!”
Stay tuned to this post because we will be updating the list of speakers and the agenda very soon.
But if you’ve already made up your mind, you can get your ticket here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will the event take place?
The event will be held 100% in person. A few days before the event you will receive an email with all the instructions. You just need to come with your batteries charged for the event of the year, that’s all!
What language will the event be held in?
The event will take place mainly in Spanish, although we will have an exclusive track in English with international speakers. This means that during the whole event there will always be a talk in English.
How can I contact the event organizer if I have any questions?
If you have any other questions about the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org