Microsoft Gold Data Analytics Certification
Microsoft’s network of certified partners targets companies worldwide that stand out for their skills and performance by applying Microsoft technologies to their projects. Plain Concepts has, among its many certifications, the so-called Gold Data Analytics, further recognition of our close relationship with the Redmond giant and that drives us to continue to grow and access the best exclusive Microsoft technologies and resources, to improve the service provided to our customers and offer them the best-customized solutions.
Microsoft Gold Partner Data Analytics
With the Data Analytics competence, the technical capabilities are recognized in the creation of business intelligence solutions and the domain in the connection of data sources, the realization of data transformations, and the modeling and visualization of data.
To obtain this competence, we have developed successful Data Analytics projects, in addition to completing evaluations in which we have demonstrated our level of experience in technology, ensuring the level of excellence that characterizes us.
Plain Concepts’ expertise in the field of IoT and data analysis, together with our innovative solutions created in Azure for our customers, has put us at the forefront of Microsoft Gold accreditations.
To be eligible for this certification, you must meet competency performance requirements and pass the required exams and knowledge each year. The options are:
- Data Analytics Specialist:
- have at least two persons who have passed the exam in one of these three areas: Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, or Big Data.
- Data Analytics Beginners: have at least four persons certified in Azure Data Scientist Associate and Azure Data Engineer Associate.
- Learning: to reach 5000 KPIs through training and generating revenue of 500000 dollars in Microsoft official Learning Product sales. Also, four people must pass the exams in Business Intelligence.
- Power BI: deploy 1000 Power BI seats, plus have two people certified in Data Analyst Associate or pass the exam Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI.
Benefits of being Microsoft Gold Partner Data Analytics
This certification opens the doors to significant advantages that allow us to work at a higher level and provide the best service and advice to our clients. Some examples are:
- Competence badge
- Brand materials to increase the credibility
- Priority listing in the partner directory, connecting with more clients
- Marketing content and software tailored for Gold partners
- Development of business skills, from preparation to equipment expansion and digital transformation
- Advice for technical consultations and unlimited technical pre-sales
- Technical support
- Product licenses
Incentives and ways to differentiate:
- Incentive and Investment Program to Support Strategic Technical and Commercial Objectives and Rewards for Efforts and Success
We help companies harness the power of data-based information to increase their productivity, reduce costs and achieve the highest quality. We have helped companies such as Trasmediterránea in the creation of 360º profiles of their clients to optimize their business decisions or Repsol in the optimization of oil deposit processes. Visit our Big Data case studies!
If you want to discover, protect, and better govern your corporate data, we explain it all in this Data Risk Management workshop. Do not hesitate to contact us to receive a personalized session, and we will analyze your business.