Singularity Tech Day is back with more surprises than ever!
We know you’ve been waiting for it, and the third edition of Singularity Tech Day organized by Plain Concepts, is finally here!
For the third consecutive year, we will once again bring together the best experts in Artificial Intelligence from around the world in an event that will be even better than the previous ones.
We want to end this 2021 with the most significant innovation and technological learning meeting of the moment, focused on business solutions and all the advantages of adopting AI in the workplace. If you don’t want to miss out on the latest advances and how they can revolutionize your business, take note of all the details!
Singularity Tech Day 2021 | AI Online Conference
The third edition of Singularity Tech Day will take place on November 30 and will be 100% online so that you can enjoy it from anywhere in the world. ¡In addition, it will be totally free!
It will be a day that will focus on presenting the latest technological innovations in Artificial Intelligence, its applications, and how this technology is completely transforming the business sector. We will count on the presence of outstanding companies such as Microsoft, Google, Prosegur, Cabify, Glovo, Mahou – San Miguel, etc.
In addition, to close the event, we will present, together with IDC (International Data Corporation), the first results of the report on the adoption and use of Artificial Intelligence in companies. But we are not going to stop there, as we will also discuss the latest advances that are being presented along with robotics, in an exclusive demo that we have created for SPoC, our quadruped robot from Boston Dynamics.
We can’t reveal any more surprises (for now), but there are many reasons why you can’t miss Singularity Tech Day 2021:
- Three tracks
- Seven companies
- +10 speakers
- Technical and business talks
- +10 international talks
- Live talks
- Virtual stands
Speakers and talks
We don’t want to reveal the whole agenda yet, so stay tuned as we will be updating the list of these fantastic speakers and their talks; we have many surprises in store!
- Esther de Nicolás | Artificial Intelligence & Innovation Marketing Director at Microsoft – Keynote “Envisioning tomorrow: How Microsoft Approaches AI Innovation”
- José Daniel García Espinel | Director of Corporate Innovation at Prosegur – “GenzAI, a Prosegur platform to boost our business with IoT and AI”
- Javier Garrido Torregrosa | Knowledge Transformation Leader at Mahou/San Miguel – “Technology to know our customers”
- Jesús Pintado | Head of Global Business Development & Strategy at Plain Concepts – Presentation & Welcome
- Juliet Moreiro | Cloud Partner Engineer at Google – “Vertex AI”
- Marta Timón | Data Scientist at Cabify – “Ticket2Vec: NLP to classify customer complaints and detect sexual harassment”
- Eduardo Matallanas | Head of AI at Plain Concepts – “The hitchhiker’s guide to your users. Personalization through Causal ML”
- Maxim Khalilov | Head of Data Science at Glovo – “Machine learning for on-demand delivery services”
- Rodrigo Cabello | AI MVP and Research Team at Plain Concepts – “Is this the end of convolutional neural networks? Welcome Vision-transformers”
- Blanca Mayayo | Product owner of Sidra Data Platform – “What a “mesh” with my data: from principles to implementation”
- Eduardo Obregón | Business Development Manager at Plain Concepts and Alejandro Hidalgo | Head of Digital Strategy at Plain Concepts – “Artificial and Human Intelligence. Can they live together in my Business?”
- And finally, Jesús Pintado, VP of Global Sales & Marketing at Plain Concepts, together with Jorge Gil, General Manager at IDC Spain, will present the IDC Report on the impact of Artificial Intelligence in companies, the current scenario, and its future.
Follow us on our social networks if you don’t want to miss any confirmations!
Get your ticket
We are looking forward to doing face-to-face events again. However, we wanted to share this event with the maximum number of people regardless of their geographical location; that’s why the conference will be 100% online and free!
We’re sure we’ve already convinced you, so go to the Singularity Tech Day 2021 website and register to get your ticket.
How will the event be held?
The event will be held 100% online. You just need a good internet connection, and that’s all! A few days before the event you will receive a link in your email to connect to the talks of your interest.
In which language will the event be held
The event will be held in Spanish and English, with more than ten international talks, as well as separate business and technical tracks.
How can I contact the event organizer if I have any questions?
If you have any other questions about the event, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com