Singularity Tech Day returns in its in-person format!
The fourth edition of Singularity Tech Day, organized by Plain Concepts, is here and comes stronger than ever.
Once again, we bring together the best experts in artificial intelligence and disruptive technologies applied to business. In addition, we return to the in-person format for the most significant innovation and learning meeting of the moment, where we will focus on new business solutions and the advantages of adopting generative AI when creating business value.
If you don’t want to miss out on the most incredible advances and how they can transform your business, take note of the details!
Singularity Tech Day 2023 | AI Conference
After two editions in an online format, we recover the original essence of the face-to-face event. The fourth edition of Singularity Tech Day will take place on May 24 in Barcelona, specifically in the IMO Miranza Group Auditorium.
It will be a day focused on presenting the latest technological innovations in artificial intelligence, their applications, and how this technology is completely transforming the business sector. It will also address topics such as the future and present of generative AI, AI in security applications, Edge AI, OpenAI, and Google Bard use cases, the impact of AI on business and society, the future of the cloud, Point Cloud, Smart Factories, etc.
In this edition, we will have renowned speakers such as Pau García-Milà, David Carmona, or Pedro Serrahima, in charge of the Keynote, and we will be accompanied by representatives from companies such as Prosegur, Nestlé, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Intel, Gestamp, Vodafone, INDESIA, DEUSTO, etc.
It will be a dynamic format that mixes talks, demos, interviews, and networking. In addition, as a novelty for this edition, we will have two roundtables to address such a hot topic as the new era of AI after the emergence of ChatGPT and Google Bard. In the first round table, we will have representatives from Google Cloud and Microsoft; they will talk face-to-face about the future of generative AI from the perspective of each technological giant. The second will be led by customers who, through use cases, will explain how to incorporate OpenAI in our businesses.
We cannot reveal more surprises, as we reserve them for the attendees who join us, but we can share all the reasons why you cannot miss Singularity Tech Day 2023:
- +10 talks
- 3 Keynotes
- +300 attendees
- 2 Roundtables
- Networking and closing party
Tickets are already on sale and will give you access to all the talks, the surprises we have prepared, and the closing party. For the fastest ones, the early birds cost 60€, so don’t miss yours!
Speakers and talks
We will have the complete agenda very soon, but we can already give you a preview of most of it.
- Pau García-Milà | CEO at Founderz – «Keynote»
- David Carmona | General Manager, AI & Innovation at Microsoft – «Keynote»
- Pedro Serrahima | Director of Customer Experience and Quality at Telefónica – «Keynote»
- Enrique Mora | Emerging Tech Lead – Strategic Portfolio Architect at AI SME – «MLHub: The one-stop-shop for machine learning at scale»
- Esther Sánchez | Innovation & Digital Factory Director at Vodafone Business – «Artificial intelligence, impact on business and society»
- Nera González | Innovation & Product Development Manager at Prosegur – « AI in security applications. Different use cases of AI applications»
- Javier Martínez | Head of Customer Engineers at Google Cloud Iberia – « Google Cloud Generative AI at a glance»
- Hind Azegrouz | EMEA AI Inference Lead at Intel Corporation – «Exploring the opportunities and challenges of Edge AI to drive efficiency and competitive advantage in enterprises»
- Diego Mallada | IT Digital Tech Director at Gestamp, CTO INDESIA – «The strategy of a global software framework to achieve the Smart Factory concept»
- David Hurtado | Innovation Lead at Microsoft – «Future and present of Azure OpenAI»
Follow us on our social networks if you don’t want to miss any confirmations!
Singularity Tech Day 2021 Talks
If you can’t wait for the event date, here are the talks of Singularity Tech Day 2021 completely free and open, don’t miss them!
How will the event be held?
The event will be 100% face-to-face. The chosen venue is the IMO Miranza Group Auditorium in Barcelona. With your ticket, you will receive all the necessary information to get there and a discount in Renfe if you need to travel to Barcelona.
In which language will the event be held
The event will be held in Spanish, with more than ten talks by industry experts.
How can I contact the event organizer if I have any questions?
If you have any other questions about the event, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org