We are one of the leading growth companies of 2020!
As every year, CEPYME (Spanish Confederation of Small and Medium Enterprises) chooses the 500 companies that are leaders in business growth, both for their results and their ability to generate added value, employment, innovation and international projection. And we have been selected as one of them in 2020!
What is CEPYME500?
CEPYME chooses a select group of 500 Spanish companies that have stood out for their growth, solvency and the potential for innovation and their international projection.
This initiative has as its main function to recognize and help promote the projection of these companies, thus improving their growth potential and visibility.
How are CEPYME500 companies chosen?
To make the final selection of the 500, financial variables and indicators of innovation and international expansion have been taken into account, such as:
- The selected companies must have registered a Compound Annual Growth Rate, in the last 3 years, higher than 15%.
- It has been considered only limited and public limited companies.
- At least four years old.
- Companies with Spanish shareholders have been selected, excluding also subsidiaries of the administration.
- The sales figure for 2016 must be between 10 and 200 million euros.
- Additional factors have been considered such as solvency, international projection and innovation of companies.
Advantages of being a CEPYME500
Having been included in this prestigious list, gives Plain Concepts a wide range of possibilities to continue growing, such as a private intranet, networking with more than 65,000 professionals, business news, access to conferences and events, national and international projects, communication agency…
It couldn’t be a better brooch to close 2020, as this recognition joins the other awards Plain Concepts has received in recent months, as a Digital Communication Award in the category “COVID-19: Events & Online Broadcasts” and other titles such as “Best Acceleration Partner”, “Global Winner of the IAMCP Diversity and Inclusion Challenge” or “Best Partner in Solutions with Social Impact”.