How to Build a Data Strategy
Today, becoming a data-driven organization is key to having a competitive advantage. There are many things to consider and multiple ways to start the journey of a modern, company-wide data strategy.
Do you think modernizing your data estate is too complex, or do not know where to start? Plain Concepts helps organizations reduce complexity, address fundamental challenges, extract insights for better decision-making, harness the power of artificial intelligence to reduce costs & maximize profitability, and differentiate with new and unique digital services.
1. Understand your current data estate
2. Strategic alignment – stakeholders and teams involved
3. Benchmark your current data estate and capabilities
- Internal upskill or outsourcing
- Architecture: secure, reliable, performant, cost-optimized
- Data ingestion, storage, processing, analytics, governance, stewardship
- Tools and technology to power your data strategy
4. Think big, start small, act fast: prioritize the first business outcomes
- Select pivotal needs: sales analytics, price management, market segmentation
- Execute, optimize, iterate
- Set goals and gather telemetry
- Measure impact in various dimensions: new value vs cost optimization
- Strategy and implementation – have a roadmap, scale use cases, build new ones
5. How to achieve a data-driven culture?
Download the presentations
Director, Data & AI Architecture and CDO Advisory at Microsoft UK
Pablo Alvarez Doval
Partner & Principal Data Architect at Plain Concepts & Artificial Intelligence MVP
UK Growth Strategy Lead at Plain Concepts
What I love most about technology is that it is the closest thing we have to magic!
Feel free to connect with me, always happy to help.
Keep up to date with the latest news