Access a 100% Realistic Visual Representation of an Offshore Wind Project
The energy sector is reinventing itself towards more environmentally friendly models, with offshore wind expected to account for approximately half of Europe’s wind power generation by 2040. This translates into an increase from the current 12GW to more than 60 GW in just eight years and an investment of more than €30 billion.
Offshore wind energy allows countries to make the most of this wind resource while revitalizing coastal communities and unlocking the full potential of energy resources. However, when installing these offshore wind farms, the visual impact they will have on a natural environment must be taken into account, something that can be a determining factor when it comes to giving the green light to a project.
At Plain Concepts, we have created “Viawind,” a 3D tool that shows the most reliable, realistic, and scientifically rigorous view of what the project will look like and how it will adapt to the environment. This simulation presents the actual rotation of the wind turbines and provides benefits such as:
- Eliminates inaccuracies and approximations.
- Accurately report to the public and stakeholders about potential visual impacts.
- Reduces the time needed to inform stakeholders and find common ground.
- Quickly detects potential impacts, easily applying corrective measures to re-run the simulation.
- Ensures compliance with local legislation.
- Improves project approval rate and permitting times.
- Simulates day and night effects.
- Provides key information and statistics on images and turbines.
We offer you a powerful tool that is unique in the market. Do you want to know more?