Microsoft HoloLens 2
The Augmented Reality headset for the business sector
Microsoft HoloLens 2 is the Augmented Reality device designed for the business sector. The new version of the device offers a more comfortable and immersive experience for the user, allowing all types of companies to incorporate the capabilities and benefits of solutions based on Augmented Reality and can be enriched by capabilities based on the cloud and Artificial Intelligence. The new HoloLens 2 goggles offer a greatly increased field of view, allowing many more holograms to be viewed and with an image resolution never achieved before. In addition, interaction with 3D elements occurs naturally and its voice commands and new ergonomic design allow you to wear them more comfortable for hours. Incorporate Augmented Reality solutions to your business with Plain Concepts and HoloLens 2.
HoloLens 2 integrates the latest hardware, Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality advances
Detailed representation of real-world surfaces around HoloLens.
Interact with holograms through completely natural hand gestures.
Perceive sounds around you without isolating yourself from your environment.
Interact with your AR goggles through voice commands.
Set markers to recognize equipments and locations.
Share holograms across multiple devices no matter where they are.
Simplify login, enhance security and automatically customize experiences.
Link every sort of relevant information to different anchor points.
Developments with HoloLens 2
HoloLens 2 vs HoloLens 1
- Increased field of view.
- More ergonomic.
- Instinctual hand gestures that allow you to touch and manipulate holograms.
- Eye tracking.
- Voice commands in multiple languages.
- Improved hardware that incorporates an AI coprocessor.
HoloLens 2 Technical Specs
- Resolution: 2k 3:2 light engines.
- Head tracking: 4 visible light cameras.
- Eye tracking: 2 IR cameras.
- Depth: 1-MP time-of-flight (ToF) depth sensor.
- IMU: Accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer.
- Camera: 8-MP stills, 1080p30 video.
- Microphone array: 5 channels.
- Speakers: Built-in spatial sound.
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Compute Platform.
- HPU: Second-generation custom-built holographic processing unit.
- Memory: 4-GB LPDDR4x system DRAM.
- Storage: 64-GB UFS 2.1.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac 2×2).
- Bluetooth: 5.
- USB: Type-C.
- Battery life: 2–3 hours of active use